Mövenpick Hotel Saigon
The only 5-star hotel in the Phu Nhuan, the strategically located Mövenpick Hotel Saigon is just 10 minutes away from the exhibition centre and international airport and 20 minutes from the Ho Chi Minh city centre.
This internationally managed hotel with a modern colonial design offers various food & beverage outlets and a bar, electronic gaming facility (casino), several meeting halls, high-end spa, fitness center and gymnasium overlooking the beautiful outdoor pool. It offers express convenience to the international airport, and convenient access to industrial parks.
The 251 well-appointed rooms and suites are designed to accommodate both short- and long- staying guests in addition to which there are 123 non-smoking rooms, 39 connecting rooms and one room for physically challenged guests.
All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning system, TV with a variety of channels, minibar, private safe, hairdryer and safety standard fittings. Broadband Internet access is available in all rooms.
Situated on guest floors 6 and 7, the Executive floors provide the finest services for the discerning traveller and a private lounge offers an extensive buffet breakfast and select Asian treats.
The 30 sqm large Executive Deluxe rooms in modern design provide up-to-date facilities and access to the Executive Lounge with all associated benefits.
- Personalized Check In
- Daily Newspaper
- Pillow Menu
- 4 Pieces of laundry per day (including Dry Cleaning)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages during open hours
- Afternoon Tea featuring fresh pastries and fruits
- Evening Cocktails, including a wide selection of drinks and hors d'oeuvres
- Broadband Internet Access
Mövenpick Hotel Saigon is well known for its international and specialised cuisine. The dining options include:
- Café Saigon - the all-day dining and buffet restaurant with live cooking stations. A la carte menus are also available throughout the operating hours.
- Nishimura Japanese restaurant - features authentic Japanese cuisine, a place for sushi connoisseurs
- The Lotus Court Chinese restaurant - Savour fine cantonese cuisine and Dim Sum prepared by master Chef from Hong Kong. Three private rooms are available.
- OJ's Cafe lounge and take-away
- Mulligan's Irish Pub - the perfect place to relax
- The Sundeck outdoor poolside bar on the third floor
An outdoor swimming pool and a spacious, well-equipped gym - all the right facilities for wellness and relaxation. The Qi Spa, concealed in a thriving, hidden quarter adjoining an outdoor pool and terrace, lives up to its "resort spa in the city" description.
Club 21 Casino
The newest electronic games room in Ho Chi Minh City housing comprehensive state-of-the-art gaming machines. Seating 102 persons at one time, it houses the latest slot, roulette, black jack and horseracing machines. The Casino is located off the lobby area and is open seven days a week from 11.00 am - 4.00 am.