Bamboo Green Central Hotel
Bamboo Green Central Hotel was built in 1996, started operating in 1998 and is repaired annually. In 2004, the focus was to upgrade and change many material facilities.
There are 2 Mitsubishi modern elevators, central air-conditioning system, magnetic keys, ADSL, and 15 parking places in front of the hotel. The restaurant with 400 seats opens from 6am to 12am with Vietnamese and Eurasian food.
- By taxi: 5 minutes to Danang International Airport or to the railway station.
- On foot: 5 minutes walk to Cham Museum, 10 minutes to Theatre Center, Tuong Theatre (Classical Drama Theatre).
- By taxi or bus: Easy access to Marble Mountain, and 30 minutes to Hoi An Ancient town.
Recently upgraded in 2004, all 43 rooms of the 3-star Bamboo Green Central Hotel offer a wonderful mix of Vietnamese and European influences. With quick access to Danang International Airport (5 minutes), this spot is a perfect choice for the quick stopover or extended trip.
Close to attractions like the Cham Museum, Theatre Center or Tuong Theatre are all within walking distance. Marble Mountain are also a quick taxi ride away. With new amenities and a hospitable charm the Bamboo Green Central Hotel awaits your next stay in Danang. Just enter your dates on our secure online system, click and submit.
Towering over the rapidly growing City Central District, the Bamboo Green Hotel with 42 luxurious rooms overlooking downtown offers a welcome blend of 3 star expertise and enchanting Vietnamese hospitality. The Bamboo Green hotel, a home away from home, would like you to be our very special guest.
- IDD telephone
- Central air-conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Hair Dryer
- Fire detector
Facilities & Services:
- Restaurant of Asian and European Cuisine
- Travel and Tour Services
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Postal and Parcel Services
- Souvenir Shop
- Fitness and Health Club
- Sauna - Steambath - Massage
- Bars and Billiards
- Safe Box
- Laundry Service
- Computerised Karaoke
- Sales Agent Office of Vietnam Airlines
Stop outside and you're very near the centre of everything. On the corner of Phan Chau Trinh Street and Hoang Van Thu Street, you are close to the business, shopping and entertainment center. Tourist attractions are just 10 minutes away. And by taxi, you're within easy reach of :
- International Airport about 5 minutes
- Railway Station about 5 minutes
- Cham Museum about 5 minutes
- Marble Mountains about 10 minutes
- Ancient Town about 30 minutes