The Au Co Cruise
Cruises level: Luxury Cruises Halong Bay Cruise Build: 2019 No of cabins: 32 cabin
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Take a look at our special packages
Cabins - Suites
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Tender for sightseeing
- Newspagers and magazine
- Safety box at reception
- Doctor on call
- Rowing Boat
- Boutique Library
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- IDD at the reception
- Boutique shop
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Dinner in Cave
- Wooden Game
- Movie nights
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Taichi in the morning
- Cooking class
- Tours of caves
- Singing and Dancing
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
The Au Co Cruise 3 days
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - Lan ha bay
Back to The Au Co to join a Cooking demonstration then enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free”: Beer, House wine (by the glass), Soft drinks, Long drinks, Cocktails...
The boat will anchor for the night in a peaceful location.
Day 2: HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY and CAT BA ISLAND
After breakfast, take a short guided tour to visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave - one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
The day ends with a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing on the deck.
Day 3: bai tu long bay - HALONG BAY - HANOI
Awake early and join the Tai Chi session on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely to a part of Bai Tu Long Bay.
After breakfast on board, visit the Vung Vieng floating village by rowing traditional bamboo boats for about an 01 hour. Then, go back onboard to prepare for check out: your bags must be put in the corridor. You can also join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony. Finally, the ship disembarks in Tuan Chau marina harbor and return to Hanoi by shuttle bus/private car.
16:00 You arrive at your hotel in Hanoi
0 Customer reviews for The Au Co Cruise
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises