Prince Junk(2,3,4 cabins)
Cruises level: Small Junks Halong Bay Cruise Build: 2019 No of cabins: 4 cabin
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Take a look at our special packages
Cabins - Suites
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Tender for sightseeing
- Newspagers and magazine
- Safety box at reception
- Doctor on call
- Rowing Boat
- Boutique Library
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- IDD at the reception
- Boutique shop
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Dinner on the beach
- Water puppet show & light meal
- Bamboo boat trip
- Wooden Game
- Movie nights
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Taichi in the morning
- Cooking class
- Tours of caves
- Singing and Dancing
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Prince Junk(2,3,4 cabins) 2 days
Day 1: HANOI - HON GAI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE
Day 2: VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE - HON GAI HARBOUR - HANOI
Prince Junk(2,3,4 cabins) 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do
07.45 – 08.15 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by our transfer.
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
16.30 – 17.30 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00 : Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Hai Quan – Vung Vieng – Thien Canh Son cave
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.15 – 09.15 : Start cruising to Vung Vieng.
09.30 – 10.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and visit fish farms.
12.00 – 13.30 : Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach or in Thien Canh Son cave (Depending on the availability and weather condition).
13.45 – 15.45 : Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area
16.00 – 17.30 : Enjoy swimming or kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong do - hon gai - water puppet show - hanoi
07.30 – 08.00 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30 : Free time for swimming & relaxing.
10.00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
0 Customer reviews for Prince Junk(2,3,4 cabins)
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises