Flamingo Cruise Halong
Cruises level: Deluxe Cruises Halong Bay Cruise Build: 2019 No of cabins: 14 cabin
Great for: Single, Young couple, Old couple, Group of friends, Family with teens, Family with kids
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Take a look at our special packages
Cabins - Suites
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Tender for sightseeing
- Newspagers and magazine
- Safety box at reception
- Doctor on call
- Rowing Boat
- Boutique Library
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- IDD at the reception
- Boutique shop
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Bamboo boat trip
- Wooden Game
- Movie nights
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Taichi in the morning
- Cooking class
- Tours of caves
- Singing and Dancing
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Flamingo Cruise Halong 2 days
Day 1: hanoi - halong bay - lan ha bay
Day 2: halong bay - hanoi
06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the SURPRISING CAVE (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Flamingo Cruise Halong 3 days
Day 1: hanoi - halong bay
Day 2: halong bay - bai tu long bay
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
08.30 – 12.30 Transfer to day boat for visiting Ban Chan Island. Have 2 hours for cruising.
Time for sunbathing on sundeck, enjoy beauty of the Bay.
12.30 Back to boat. Lunch is served, then visiting Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
17.30: Return to Flamingo Cruise. Cooking demonstration will be on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
21:00: Evening activities include:
+ Join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
+ Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office.
Overnight on cruise
Day 3: halong bay - hanoi
0 Customer reviews for Flamingo Cruise Halong
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises