Dragon’s Pearl Cruise
Cruises level: Deluxe Cruises Halong Bay Cruise Build: 2019 No of cabins: 11 cabin
Great for: Single, Young couple, Old couple, Group of friends, Family with teens, Family with kids
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Take a look at our special packages
Cabins - Suites
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Tender for sightseeing
- Newspagers and magazine
- Safety box at reception
- Doctor on call
- Rowing Boat
- Boutique Library
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- IDD at the reception
- Boutique shop
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Dinner in Cave
- Water puppet show & light meal
- Bamboo boat trip
- Wooden Game
- Movie nights
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Taichi in the morning
- Cooking class
- Tours of caves
- Singing and Dancing
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Dragon’s Pearl Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
07.40 – 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40 : Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
15.45 – 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00 : Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00 : Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and visit fish farms.
10.00 : Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Dragon’s Pearl Cruise 3 days
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea.
For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 1: Hanoi - Yen Duc Village - Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long Bay
07.40 – 08.00 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by Deluxe van or Luxury van.
10.20 – 10.30: Arrive at Yen Duc village
10.30 – 11.45: Relax and enjoy water puppet show. Have lunch in Yen Duc village.
12:00: Transfer from Yen Duc village to Halong Bay
13: 15 – 13:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
13:45 – 14:00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
14:00 – 16:45: Cruise to Cap La island area
18:00 – 18:15: Back to junk for relaxing.
19:00 – 21:00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Dinner in Thien Canh Son Cave
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
11.30 – 14.00: Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14.00 – 19.00: Cruise to Hon Co Island for swimming or kayaking to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
07.30 – 08.45: Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village.
09:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and visit fish farms.
10.15: Check out of the cabin, start cruising towards the harbor.
11:00: Have lunch on board.
12:30 – 13.00: Disembark at Hon Gai habor.
13:15 – 13.30: Drive back to Hanoi
17:00 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
0 Customer reviews for Dragon’s Pearl Cruise
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises