The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has announced the list of seven additional national intangible cultural heritages.
These cultural heritages belong to three forms, including traditional festivals, traditional handicrafts, and social customs and beliefs. They are:
- Nang Hai Festival of Tay ethnic minority group in Tien Thanh Commune, Phuc Hoa District, the northern mountainous province of Cao Bang;
- Lanh Giang Temple Festival in Moc Nam Commune, Duy Tien District, the northern province of Ha Nam;
- Chieu Trung Temple Festival in Thach Ban and Thach Hai communes, Thach Ha District and Mai Phu Commune, Thach Kim Commune, Loc Ha District, the central province of Ha Tinh;
- Kate Festival of Cham ethnic minority group, the central province of Ninh Thuan;
- The ceramic making arts of Cham ethnic minority group in Bau Truc Village, Phuoc Dan Town, Ninh Phuoc District, the central province of Ninh Thuan;
- Tro Chieng Festival, Yen Ninh Commune, Yen Dinh District, Thanh Hoa Province;
- Festival of Thai ethnic minority group in Xuan Phuc Commune, Nhu Thanh District, Thanh Hoa Province.
The Ministry asked the head of People’s Committees that have national intangible cultural heritages to manage the heritages according to legal regulations on cultural heritage.